- Jordi Viladoms, guanyador del premi Campus Motor al Sopar UEA
- WE HOST THE 14TH UEA BUSINESS DINNER
- ISIDRE ESTEVE LEAVES US HIS BUGGY WHEEL MARK
- ADAPTING THE BOX TO WORK WITH NATURAL GAS AND LPG
- CREATING SYNERGIES WITH FAST PARC MOTOR, KÁRTING PARCMOTOR, AND PARCMOTOR CASTELLOLÍ
- July 2016
- July 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- July 2013
- April 2013
Anoia – the motoring district
The motoring complex at Castellolí enjoys a favoured geographical location: it is 35 minutes from Barcelona, the port, the airport, and other infrastructures; it is connected to the main rapid-communication networks; and it is very close to Igualada Ódena aerodrome, Anoia District’s future business airport.
The Anoia Motor Campus project is not a one-off investment. On the contrary, that specialist centre for providing training and services to business in the motor sector is promoted by Anoia District Council, and it adds to other infrastructures connected to the sector and that are already present in the district: the Parcmotor speed circuit and Cal Parera Business Park, a new facility aimed specifically at large businesses in the sector.
A UNIQUE SETTING FOR MOTORING
Set beside one another, the three facilities (the Campus, the circuit, and the business park) make up a unique enclave with high added value that is very difficult to find in other areas. In that way, Anoia has made itself extremely attractive as a place for setting up new activities and businesses.
The synergies established between the Motor Campus, the Parcmotor speed circuit, and Cal Parera Business Park offer businesses and other uses in the sector an end-to-end solution for various needs.
● The Parcmotor speed circuit: Supported by the Catalan Motorcycling Federation and the Government of the Autonomous Community of Catalonia, Parcmotor is a general sports complex for the practice and promotion of motorcycling. It has a twin objective: to be a training centre for new riders, and to be a source of economic activity as a test circuit linked to the motoring world. Parcmotor has a first-class speed circuit, a motocross circuit, a minibike and Supermotard circuit, and a driving school.
● Cal Parera Business Park: A new business park that is aimed mainly at businesses that manufacture vehicles. It also offers a facilities area for businesses offering services connected to the sector. Cal Parera has 8.75 hectares of industrial area available, divided into 12 public-owned plots and 12 privately-owned ones.