This web page was created by Anoia Motor Campus for the purposes of information. Accessing the web pages means knowing and accepting the following terms and conditions.
1. Ownership of the web page: The domain name www.campusmotor.eu is registered to Anoia District Council, which has CIF (Código de Identificación Fiscal – Tax Identification Code) P5800006H and its registered address at Plaza de San Miquel 5, 08700 Igualada (Barcelona). Contact telephone number: 938-084-989. E-mail address: info @ campusmotor.eu
2. Intellectual ownership of the web page: All intellectual-property rights relating to the content of this web page and its graphic design are the sole property of Anoia Motor Campus, which enjoys exclusive rights to exploit them.
Accordingly, it is prohibited to reproduce, distribute, communicate publicly, or transform them, fully or partially, without the express authorisation of Anoia Motor Campus. Similarly, all commercial names, brands, or distinctive marks of any type contained in this web page are protected by law.
Anoia Motor Campus does not accept any liability in respect of wrongful use of the content of our web page; that liability lies solely with the persons who accesses or uses that content. Anoia Motor Campus also rejects all liability for information contained in third-party web pages that may be accessed by links from www.anoia.cat. The links are provided for the purposes of information. Under no circumstances do they constitute an invitation to contract for products and services that may be offered on the final web page. If Anoia Motor Campus has effective knowledge that the activity or information offered through those links is illegal, or that they constitute an offence, or that they may cause prejudice to the property or right of third parties, Anoia Motor Campus shall act with the diligence necessary to remove or to render unusable the appropriate link as fast as possible.
4. Exchanging or disseminating information: Anoia Motor Campus declines all liability arising from exchanges of information between users by means of its web page. In particular, Anoia Motor Campus declines all liability for the use that minors may make of the web page, in the event that the content that may be accessed may injure their sensitivities.
5. Updating and modifying the web page: Anoia Motor Campus reserves the right to update, modify, or remove the information contained on its web page as well as the web page’s configuration or presentation, and to do so at any time, without notice, and without accepting any liability for doing so.
6. Indications on technical aspects: Anoia Motor Campus does not accept any liability that may arise in respect of technical problems or errors in computer equipment, that are not attributable to Anoia Motor Campus, and that may arise in the course of connecting to the internet, or that may be caused by third parties through unlawful interference that lies outside our control.
Anoia Motor Campus does not guarantee the absence of viruses and other elements that may damage computer systems, electronic documents, or user files on this web page or on third-party web pages. Accordingly, Anoia Motor Campus does not accept any liability for prejudice that may arise from such causes.
Anoia Motor Campus also declines liability for possible damage or prejudice that may be suffered by users as a result of errors, defects, or omissions in the information that we may provide and that comes from third-party sources.
7. Processing users’ details: Without prejudice to the provisions of each form on the web page, when users provide their person details, they grant express authority to Anoia Motor Campus for the computerised processing of their personal details for the purposes indicated in those forms.
Anoia Motor Campus incorporates the details provided by users into a computer file of which it is the owner, and which is duly communicated to the Data-Protection Agency. Anoia Motor Campus shall not pass or communicate details gathered to third parties without users’ consent. Users’ may exercise their rights to access, rectify, delete, or challenge, doing so in writing to the postal or electronic addresses given.
8. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction: On a general basis, relationships with our clients that arise from the provision of services contained on this web page are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
Users of our web page are aware of all the foregoing, and accept it voluntarily.